Put the power of self-myofascial release into your own hands. This training empowers you to personally adopt and teach simple yet highly effective self-care regimens for pain-relief and improved performance. The 4 different sized Roll Model® Therapy Balls included in this module can be used as an adjunct offering within personal training sessions, stretch, Pilates, dance classes, wellness coaching, yoga, massage therapy, or with kids and special needs populations. These proven, whole-body exercises are approved by physical therapists, pain medicine specialists, and chiropractors.
- This training equips you to:Explore pain-erasing self-myofascial release in over-used areas of your body like your hands and knees, or completely ignored areas like the diaphragm and pelvic floor.
- Improve classroom demonstration of Therapy Ball techniques and trouble-shoot classroom pitfalls and challenges when presenting to beginners or more experienced students.
- Learn the art of crafting test/retest scenarios to provide instant feedback of improved function or reduced pain
- Refine your anatomical fluency of bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and the fascial seam-system through experiential mapping strategies.
- Learn tools for consistently creating innovative Therapy Ball sequences for yourself and your clients
- Learn the optimal use of 4 different sized Roll Model® Balls that unravel patterns of pain and dysfunction.(Tuition includes all Roll Model® Therapy Balls (1 pair each of original Yoga Tune Up® Balls, Therapy Ball Plus, 1 ALPHA, and 1 Coregeous® Ball) course handbook and an optional certificate of completion.)
*This module is open to all levels of student/educator/clinician. There is no pre-requisite to attend, but you are highly encouraged to take The Science of Rolling Training before or after taking Ball Sequencing and Innovation.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED READING MATERIALS TO THE COURSE WITH YOU:
The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller
Trail Guide to the Body 4th edition by Andrew Biel
Fascia by Mark Lindsay
Fascia, The Tensional Network of the Body
The Muscle and Bone Palpation Manual by Joe Muscolino