Put the power of self-massage into your own hands in this training that empowers you to personally adopt and also teach simple and effective self-care regimens. The Roll Model® Therapy Balls can be used as an adjunct offering within personal training sessions, stretch, Pilates, dance classes, wellness coaching, yoga, massage therapy, or with kids and special needs populations.
- This training equips you to:Maintain your body and prevent injuries using self-care strategies with the Roll Model® Therapy Balls
- Identify bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and fascia geography to enhance your teaching and personal daily practice.
- Deepen your understanding of pain physiology and how to use the Roll Model® Therapy Balls to erase pain.
- Lead classes through step-by step, proven, whole-body exercises, approved by physical therapists, pain medicine specialists, and chiropractors, that can affect positive changes in the rotator cuff, spine, neck, jaw, hips, IT band, calves, and feet
- Use this training to learn strategies for your own health and maintenance, or incorporate Roll Model® Therapy Balls sequences into your teaching toolkit by introducing embodied anatomy concepts to your students.
*This module is open to all levels of student/educator/clinician.
REQUIRED REFERENCE MATERIALS:
Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel - www.yogatuneup.com/trailguide
The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller
Fascia by Mark Lindsay - http://goo.gl/6Wchaz
Fascia, The Tensional Network of the Body - http://goo.gl/cJt10g
The Muscle and Bone Palpation Manual by Joe Muscolino http://goo.gl/nEXfmW