The Roll Model® Method for Clinicians
Technique and Application Clinic
Saturday, May 13 9:00a - 11:30a
Continuum Fitness 439 Churchill Avenue, Ottawa, Ontario K1Z 5E1
Do you work with bodies everyday? Are you in love with The Roll Model® Method therapy balls but aren't quite sure what you're doing with them? Do you want to improve your clients outcomes with home care everyone likes to do? You've come to the right place.
The Roll Model® Method for Clinicians is for:
- massage therapists
- occupational therapists
- and other trained professionals with a solid anatomy and physiology background
What you'll learn:
- all of tRMM techniques, how to apply them and the working theories behind how they impact soft tissue
- safety precautions, modifications and prescribing home care
- specific sequences based on what you see in your practice (please e-mail me with anything you'd like to cover)
The Roll Model® Method for Clinicians provides bodyworkers with the tools and techniques required to use tRMM therapy balls in practice as well provide safe and effective home care for their clients. Space is limited to 10 so register early to secure your spot.
Investment: $60, includes a therapy ball of your choosing*
* one pair of Originals, one pair of Pluses, one Alpha or one Coregeous®, the retail cost can also be taken off the price of a Roll Model Method Kit if you choose to invest in a Kit.